Hazzad Analysis Critical Control Points
HACCP is a preventive risk inventory program, developed for companies involved in manufacturing, processing, handling, packaging, distribution and shipment of food products (from raw materials and consumables to finished products). HACCP is not a manual as such, but an inspection program, that involves
- Systematic inventory of all potential hazards / risks.
- Identification of the critical control points (CCPs) : points in a stage where the risk can be avoided or minimized.
- Select critical barriers / indicative values and tolerated nonconformities per CCP.
- Monitoring the CCPs.
- Capture corrective actions to reinsure safety.
- Set up verification procedures : repeated inspection to make sure the HACCP approach is working properly.
- Update documentary system : handbook recordkeeping.
Origin: HACCP took its roots from US aerospace travel : Overdue food products could not be returned to the factory to get fresh replacements. Possible failure of a high-priced mission through food intoxication would be an unacceptable risk.
- To guarantee and improve food safety : this requires high priority and is maintained by determining and keeping under control the hazardous health risks in manufacturing and handling processes.
- Minimize the risks : this control program, originated by the European Union, is designed to constrain the potential food contamination risks (microbiological, chemical, physical) in all food processing areas.
- Consideration of hazards frequency and severity rate (risk = probability x effect).
- Fast and efficient interference in case of contamination problems.
- Achieving a total quality management system.
- HACCP certificate : to be used as a quality standard.
- Manufacturers actions are structurally monitored.
- Adequate hygienic working practices.
- Commercial advantage : this kind of food safety quality program is required by most customers.
CRC & HACCP
- CRC Industries Europe launches a complete range of NSF registered products.
- These products will support existing HACCP programs or help establishing a new HACCP system.
- We are able to supply the food processing industry with a full range of required NSF registered products.
- We offer a full documentation and product training.
- The unique color coding CRC developed, enables a better control of the critical control points in the production process.